- Your primary responsibility is to grow profitable business with your existing intermediary accounts and/or with new accounts, through defending renewal business and creating new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships within assigned intermediary organisations to thoroughly understand their strategy, culture, personalities, customer base and decision making and ensure they fully understand the companys propositions.
- Develop, agree and maintain a yearly account plan for each allocated intermediary to achieve sales strategy and targets.
- Manage the overall sales pipeline with these intermediaries to ensure the company achieves its annual sales targets.
- Lead the identification, planning, qualification and winning of new key account relationships to grow the portfolio of intermerdiary accounts in line with sales strategy.
- Manage the effective delivery of account plans and/or winning of new business, involving marketing, sales, operations, claims and underwriting colleagues, to ensure the company achieves the required service and performance.
- Be a recognised expert is applying best practice sales techniques and tools and demonstrating the Brand Beliefs, fully exploiting your skills, knowledge and experience and companys investment in your training and development.
- Actively coach, develop and support account managers and less experienced colleagues to ensure delivery of the required standards of excellence in sales performance and as part of their personal and professional development.
- Comply with the required standards of sales excellence and best practice and operating effectiveness and efficiency, and Group, legal and regulatory requirements
Note : Candidate should be from General Insurance background and managed brokers for sale of commercial insurance products.
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Hiring for leading General Insurance Company for the position of Area Sales Manager at Baroda Location.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.