Designation : Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager - Compliance
Job Profile :
To assist Head-Compliance in all areas related to external and internal compliance.
Help in developing system for monitoring the above and administering the same.
Administer the compliance policy of the organization.
Maintenance of clear compliance record with all relevant authority and principally the IRDA
Help in proper reporting to group compliance
- Follow up and ensuring that compliance areas provide adequate support to Business activities
- Ensure that costs on compliance are kept at optimal level.
- Assist in monthly/bimonthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly reporting (regular & Adhoc) to internal and external stake holders.
- Assist in validation of information received by Compliance for onward submission to authorities.
- Assist initiatives in process/system enhancements to support compliance activities.
- Ensure timely submission of all communications and regulatory reporting with Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA), General Body of Insurance Council and Life Insurance Council and Compliance
- Ensuring and meeting the time lines for IRDA reporting
- Respond to issues/queries raised by LIC, GBIC and IRDA.
- Maintaining tracker for all reporting
- Maintaining correspondence records
- Define and streamline process to be followed for handling any queries or issues raised by the regulatory authorities.
- Assist in liasioning with the regulators for follow ups, approvals, etc
- Arranging compliance training to the employees with the help of HR Department on need basis.
- Ability to communicate with Sr. Management
- Work as a part of team providing governance structure of the company
KEY CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
Advanced excel knowledge and Datamining skills
Good Interpersonal skills
Analytical skills and logical reasoning
Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.