Location : Goregaon (East)
Shift: Uk Shift
Please find below the Job Description:
Under the management of the Information Security Manager and reporting to the SOC lead the candidate will demonstrate:
- A can do attitude and a willingness to engage with the wider IT team to deliver excellent solutions;
- Administration of vulnerability management processes including identification, prioritisation and remediation of vulnerabilities in a proactive and self-managed manner.
- This includes proactive monitoring of CVE lists to identify vulnerabilities that may exist in software and services utilised by the organisation.
- Operational knowledge of vulnerability management scanners, such as Nessus.
The administration of a variety of security systems;
- End point antivirus solutions;
- Mail filtering;
- Web filtering.
- Knowledge of processes in the identification, triage, and allocation of security related events and incidents;
- An understanding of the DevSecOps process and tools;
- Understanding of security requirements in development environments and processes;
- A broad knowledge of IT process (ITIL) and information security practices;
- The ability to work as part of a team; The willingness to learn and to develop their skills.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in fundamental IT processes and technologies. The candidate will have both experience and a strong interest in Information Security.
Information security: Level 3
Communicates information security risks and issues to business managers and others. Performs basic risk assessments for small information systems. Contributes to vulnerability assessments. Applies and maintains specific security controls as required by organisational policy and local risk assessments. Investigates suspected attacks. Responds to security breaches in line with security policy and records the incidents and action taken.
Security administration: Level 3
Investigates minor security breaches in accordance with established procedures. Assists users in defining their access rights and privileges. Performs non-standard security administration tasks and resolves security administration issues
Incident management: Level 3
Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents. Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
System software: Level 3
Uses system management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed system software maintenance tasks.
Customer service support: Level 2
Responds to common requests for service by providing information to enable fulfilment. Promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintains records, informs users about the process and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
Requirements definition and management: Level 2
Assists in the definition and management of requirements. Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries. Assists in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.