We have a job opening with a leading organisation in Mumbai
Please find below the Job Description:
Core & Vital Points
- Green Belt Certified & Black belt Trained
- In dept exposure to Service Quality(Managing - Calls, Emails, Chatbots, Complaints, Social Media)
- Must have driven RCA, Lean & FMEA.
- Team Management role( 3 to 4 )
- Handling Analytical Tools - Mini Tab, R etc.
Job Purpose: To drive and implement Quality and Business Excellence Projects and Initiatives assigned by using appropriate quality methodologies such as Lean / Six Sigma, RCAs, Analysis, FMEA, TnM to support build a robust service quality culture in the organization. Role holder is also expected to lead a team of 3 or 4 members to measure service quality in respect of Customer experience and provide inputs to Customer Experience and Advocacy Function as per the agreed SLA.
The role-holder is also expected to support quality initiatives relating to for his/her assigned functions - a) Process Performance measurement b) Competency Development with reference to quality initiatives like Six Sigma, c) Engagement Drives to drive quality culture and d) Workplace Management for quality ouput. Accountability:
- Creation of awareness on Quality and competency Define and measure experience at key 'Moment Of Truth (MOTs)'- Service Quality
- Undertake awareness sessions, small improvement trainings, refreshers, Execute simulation exercises on
- Evaluate & deploy a Framework defining key MOTs with regular review mechanism
- Measure experience and share insights and ensure that the agreed SLAs in respect of Service Quality measurement
- Identify propositions that are critical to quality from customer point of view and facilitate solutions to meet them
- Collaborate and calibrate with the Customer Experience team and co -create customer centric process solutions
- Manage the Lean Six Sigma deployment within the functions / verticals on key strategic projects and deliver value to the businesses
- Identification & selection of appropriate quality improvement project/s across functions assigned. Check the pulse of function for need of areas of new projects. Continuously interact with Champions, process experts etc. and provide critical inputs during the project selection exercise.
- Conceive, lead, the lean six sigm a Green Belts .
- Mentor the project team for right approach and direction. Use of Quality tools such as Fishbone, VSM, TnM, XY Matrix, Pareto, Graphical Analysis, Hypothesis testing in Minitab & R etc . to arrive at right causes which are validate through data. This ensures that the effort gives highest gain.
- Regular review as per the agreed tollgates and project management methodologies. Sponsors (CXOs) to be a part of reviews to ensure adherence of timelines and outcome.
- (Time & Motion, FMEA), Meeting with stakeholders, brainstorming sessions, detailed process Walk through to identify gaps, validation with data, propose solutions, test feasibility of solutions and implementation.
- Identify efficiency and accuracy level for various activities carried out and report to the management.
- Quality Score Cards & Analytics: Business Quality Score Card & Noise Dashboard
- Review and finalize the following activities and submit the final report to the management
- Support findings with thorough statistical analysis, Analytics and Dashboards. for the projects assigned by CXOs on need basis.
- Ensure that the direct reports functional employeesare trained .
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Leading Recruitment Firm
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.