- Process Design and P and IDâs
- Should have experience in Basic & Detail Engineering for Mechanical, Piping, Instruments, Water System, HVAC, Capacity analysis, Sizing and selection of equipment.
- Project Planning and control, Project Procurement and Project Management in the Pharmaceutical domain
- Process Study & Process Load list.
- Preparation of Equipment list & Equipment Layout drawing for Production plant.
- URS design
Should have been involved in the formulation (Solid products - tablet/capsules etc.) facility + sterile facilities and APIâs
- Experience in API and Biotech is an added advantage
- Candidates having experience in formulation and API/Biotech will be preferred over single domain knowledge
- Knowledge in managing the pre-commissioning, commissioning of a wide range of process equipmentâs.
- Software: AutoCAD and MS office is a must
- Good communication skills o Team player
GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF AUTOCAD â MUST
Familiarity with relevant Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs), design standards and guides.
Skill in reading, interpreting and using related documents and drawings prepared by other project groups.
Knowledge of the application of engineering and construction materials related to the discipline's design responsibilities.
Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria, and codes relevant to the discipline.
Knowledge of mathematical formulae and design calculations used in the discipline.
General knowledge of technical responsibilities of other groups associated with the total design effort.
Skill in leading the technical work of less experienced designers/draftsman who share in the design effort.
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.