The Regional Risk Manager role will create processes for assessing, identifying, monitoring and preventing operational and business risks. Their overarching purpose is to protect the company or organization from risks that could interfere with the company's objectives and goals and mitigate risk where it is unavoidable. The role is responsible for ensuring the company complies with its own operating policies and procedures.
- Risk management support
- Responsibility of due diligence and audits
- Conduct borrower field visits and spot checks
- Generate reports and evaluations to facilitate decision making and follow-up planning
- Strategic and operational involvement
- Capacity to identify and communicate corrective action resulting from audits
- Capacity to work with management team to implement and follow-up on corrective actions
- Facilitate the completion of comprehensive operations process and policy documentation for Svatantra
- Perform gap analysis of current operations Processes to Company standards and overall compliance requirements
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance, including the flexibility to design and coordinate internal investigations
- Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation
- Conduct periodic risk assessment, threat analysis and security reviews and submit written recommendations to Management Team
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Rajesh Nair
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.