- Carry out corporate liaising & follow up activities in reference to post issuance service cycle including client retention and servicing with the Group Clients. Would be responsible for handling critical clients.
- Client visits To address their concerns related to service & operations and also other client engagement activities. Interact with client middle/senior management team for servicing requirements.
- Help the sales team in managing the prospective clients by representing service in meetings and presentations.
- Completion of servicing targets within the stipulated TAT and compliance to the prescribed norms of various processes & transactions.
- He/She would be responsible for completing the medical/renewal formalities of the group clients arising out at various point of time.
- Should be instrumental in aiding the team with preparation of service presentations & other communication pieces.
- Identification & bridging the process gaps while handling various transactions.
- Contribute to the company revenue generation by focusing on the renewal based business and cross sale/upsell of other group products (S2S).
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.A - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Other Graduate, B.Ed - Education, BDS - Dentistry, B.Arch - Architecture
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.