- Cash Report Check ,Master Creation, Brokerage, Blocking of securities etc, Corporate Action Booking, Master Signoff, DBDC, New Custody Account opening, KYC Document (Broker, Counterparty Custody )
- Trade Settlements including STP Process, Gsec on NDS OM, Inter-schemes (Equity, Debt, Gsec, etc),CBLO, Mutual Fund settlements, IPO, QIP, FPO IIP, OFS, Merger, Right Shares and ASBA application to custody.
- Bond Valuation through CBV, Equity & other Debt prices, cash match with custody cash balances, CBV Master Vs Security Master Reco, Security Master Dump Next IP Date updation with Custodian Bank, Coordination with Concurrent auditor
- Should have exposure to transactions settlement , hedge accounting and risk management of fixed income derivatives
- Triggering NAV process in system and matching of NAV ,releasing of NAV mails to all interested parties and upload of NAV into policy admin system
- Miscellaneous activities ( Preparation of related party details, Co-ordination with system vendor for any technical issues, DR Activity & Co-ordination, Requirement of Investment data to Group Dept (whenever require),Quarterly Statutory Audit Requirement, Preparation of data required for Board Meeting, etc)
- Monthly / Quarterly / Year end UL Closing Activities which includes Upload of Monthly GL Movement Data From IMS to Accounting System (SUN), Preparation of Fund P&L, Preparation of Schedules, Preparation of ULIP Disclosures, Preparation of BAP Related Data and Preparation of Supporting Investment Data For Income Tax
- Should possess workable knowledge on IND-AS
Required Candidate profile
CA / CFA / MBA with 2-5 years of relevant Investment fund accounting and hedge accounting experience.
Preferably should possess knowledge of SUN, CBV and SAP treasury module
- Analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity to learn and take the ownership of the function
Excellent excel skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA - Second Attempt, First Attempt
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.