Job Role : Key responsibility involves preparing the Operating and Strategic Plan for the organization, providing support to channels and functions, monitoring company KPIs and drive changes, where required, across the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Strategic & Operating Plan and review monthly and quarterly outlook and annual financial plans, including reporting and analysis
- Review & analyse management reports on monthly basis & presenting to senior management
- Review profitability at company, channel & branch level and provide insight on key parameters/ trends
- Effectively use of industry benchmarking data and market intelligence to drive management actions
- Support to Business/Functions and assist them in decision making
- Working closely with financial control, actuarial and investment function to ensure effective capital management and efficient planning process
- Effective monitoring of plan achievement for both financial and non financial KPIs
- High level of engagement with channel heads and support functions to monitor and analyse the trends / new initiatives and status of plan achievement
Knowledge- IRDA regulations, Industry practices,
Skills: Financial analysis, Forecasting, Data interpretation, Time Management, Interpersonal Skills
Abilities: Coordination, Attention to details, Quality Orientation, Role Confidence
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Rajesh Nair
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.