Please find below the job description:
The Branch Manager is responsible for increasing client base, revenues, market share & client satisfaction in the branch catchment area through Direct Client Base.
Responsible for acquiring new customers (direct) amidst competitive offerings, ensuring engagement and retention of customers, effective operational & cost management through Branch Administration, maintaining multi product focus, ensuring Risk Compliance, Staff Management and Channel Partner and Franchisee Management The critical skill sets required are excellent implementation skills, strong business and analytical skills, strong product knowledge, superior communication skills, integration and controlling skills, people management skills, a strong local network and high target and customer service orientation.
- To deliver strong sales growth and profitability in the branch
- To effectively manage day to day branch administration and operations
- To execute the Client acquisition and Client engagement drives for achieving budgeted targets
- To ensure acquisition of margin trade funding ( MTF) and trader customers with necessary margins
- To ensure multi product targets are attained at the branch & increase business through cross-selling initiatives & innovative product mixes
- To ensure effective risk management & policy adherence
- To ensure skill enhancement and team development of resources & manage branch attrition
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.