- To develop and build a robust business for the Alternative Distribution channel, internally known as the Business Alliances channel and manage the relationships with key channel partners in the Area (typically one or two states). The sub-channels would comprise of third party distributors like Life Insurance Brokers, Corporate Agents, Bank partners and Religare.
- To build and lead the sales team and ensure achievement of the target and build the brand image of the company (including delivery of agreed customer experience), in the Area.
- To inculcate and develop a high performance sales culture within the Business Alliances sales team.
- Recruit Sales Managers and Financial Planning Consultants and ensure sales and product training to all new recruits, in addition to continuous development of staff and field force.
- Responsible for strategy and delivery of the business plan for the Business Alliances Channel in the Area/State(s).
- Responsible for providing robust market information on competitive product offerings and providing inputs on product development.
- Design and implement channel support and promotional activities for each relationship, including identifying opportunities for business development on a continuous basis.
- Drive Career plans for the FPCs and Sales Managers as per the framework to enhance retention and improve productivity.
- Ability to work harmoniously with related interface with other functions within the organization.
- Responsible to generate business of from the Area for the TPP
- Responsible for managing relationships with various channel partners and ensure achievements of business targets for these relationships as per the agreed plan
- Ensure effective execution of customer relationship practices (CRM) through the channel partners and Company's TPP sales team
- Inculcate a discipline of adherence to delivering the required brand experience for the customers, in addition to compliance, by the team
- Establish systems to ensure timely MIS, and acting upon it
- Ensure adherence to the organizational policies and processes
- Develop the TPP Channel team in specified Area for the organization.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the team and ensuring achievement of required performance from the team
- Inculcate a culture of high performance - including softer factors - within the team and take appropriate initiatives for increasing the motivational levels of the employees.
Key Critical Competencies
Is able to contribute actively and translate organizational strategies into workable action plans. Demonstrates a clear understanding of long term impact of processes. Sees interconnections within the organizational context and is able to integrate systems and processes
Is able to understand sufficiently the financial dynamics of the business, to ensure that sales efforts are aligned with targets for bottom line growth
Is able to plan and implement successfully cascading of systems, processes and initiatives.
In particular, is able to champion the use of technology within the function to improve business performance.
Is able to model and drives a customer first culture within the unit.
Focused on achieving Results. Seeks, sets and gives recognition for accomplishing goals, including the behavior of the sales team. Clearly demonstrate energy and perseverance towards achievement of Goals.
Is able to effectively communicate strategies to the team. Is able build, coach, mentor and empower talented and diverse teams.
Preferably well versed with the Indian Insurance market and is perceived as a pro active professional in the market.
Must have experience in setting up, leading and managing a large sales team.
Must have a Sales and Distribution experience of around 6-10 years and preferably 2-3 years in a managerial role in life insurance business.
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.