Execute the digital initiatives for Avanse and responsible for support of the Digital Alliances. She/he is expected to play an instrumental for seamless support for application and operational excellence.
1. Process and Technology standardization
2. Digitization of existing business processes- backend operations and technology
3. Deliver a suitably differentiated customer experience in line with the brand promise across all channels of interaction
4. Enable the channels (digital and physical) through technology
5. Process and organisational changes to deliver a seamless and desired customer experience for all digital products and all transactions interactions
6. Monitor operational performance and ensure quality of service delivery
7. Support the Technical Integration for Alliances
8. SLA for Issues and tracking for Closure
9. Technical understanding of the API Integration
10. Vendor/Partner Management.
Key Performance Indicators
1. SLA Monitoring for Issues
2. Aligning with Partners
3. Monitor operational performance and ensure quality of service delivery
Technical Competencies /Skills
Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
API Management, Integrations with multiple partners, worked on ESB, JSON / XML management
Ability to work Independently
Able to work with Partners and technical closure of issues
Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
Good Communication Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.