1. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for Product Management - Day-1 & Day-2 functionalities
Ensure Regulatory Compliances
1. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
(Accountabilities associated with the job)
- Review of various technical documents like BRD, Benefit Illustrations, Product Specs, and Validation Documents etc.
- Day to day management of portfolio of products within IT Systems and support to partnership team.
- Weekly and monthly general reporting of the Product Development processes and addressing related queries.
- Continuing development of depth of knowledge of specific product lines, including coverage innovations and pricing changes, and regulatory development
- Handling product related queries from stakeholders
- Handling Internal and External Audits
- Handling projects and establishing smooth coordination with different stakeholders in the Product Development Process.
2. MAJOR CHALLENGES
(Challenges faced on an on-going basis in carrying out the job)
- Managing different stakeholders in Product Development Process
- Process improvement
- Driving projects independently
- Understanding of life insurance products, regulation and pertaining laws
- Ability to work in cross functional project teams and meet timelines.
(Key decisions taken by job holder at his/her end)
- Jointly deciding on project timelines
- Deciding on resolution to product related queries from stakeholders
(Key working relationships a job holder needs to have INSIDE and OUTSIDE the company to accomplish the job)
You need to interact with inside the organization to enable success in your day to day work
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Masters/MBA with Mathematics/Statistics in graduation.
- Expertise in Advanced MS excel
- Knowledge of any computer language will be of additional advantage
- Must be able to independently lead projects
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Life Insurance in Product Development/Product Configuration role.
- Any past experience with reputed Consultant Group in Insurance domain will be excellent.
- Must have handled and conversant with Advance Excel Techniques (VBA)
- Any certification in Project Management, Insurance or Finance will be advantageous.
Desired Candidate Profile
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd.